<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

When you become my memory.... 

The Memories Off game I talked about (which is also on the top of my games list) has finally arrived! The M's struggles seemed like distant memories now that I'm indulging in playing this game. (i.e. sorry for not posting regularly in the near future.)
I really feel for the game's player character, in how he had a significant someone suddenly left his life without a trace, for I've been through some of the same. How I wish to see you again! Anyway, the game has very deep storylines and I've only finished 1 out of 18 possible endings. It does seem a lot more attractive for my attention than how the M's are doing right now. On a side note, I'm glad to see J.J. Putz still with the big league team though.

say CHEESE, everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment