<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Yay, M's win. Bring on the NBA draft lottery! 

Even though the game was basically granted by the opposing pitcher's misplays, it's nice to see the M's not bunt themselves out of a game and won. (Yes I know Melvin still had Spiezio bunt, but Scott did a "great" job in fouling off bunts so he could swing away, and "positive" news of the M's come by only so often... let's enjoy the moment for now.)
With that, I'll now gladly turn my attention to the Sonics in the draft lottery. I realize this is my first post concerning the Sonics. It's late, but I suppose now is as good a time to start as any! Generally I just hope the Sonics would be able to pick a decent center prospect in the draft, and there might be a few available from overseas... Pavel Podkolzine or Kosta Perovic perhaps? Come draft day I'll also be keeping a close eye on fellow NW stars Blake Stepp and Luke Jackson as well.

Lastly, another result of a personality test thing for me. It sounds quite accurate. It is also an interesting result though, in that I once played the role of one of the gypsies hunted down by Frollo in a choir performance.



I took the most accurate villain personality test

created by:
The Arch Villainess Gracie


Comments: Post a Comment