<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Scoreless streak snapped; so did my "postless" streak! 

I'm finally back after a few days' absense. I fell sick for the past week. Needless to say I didn't follow the M's. Though as I feel better the offense also woke up, even though it shouldn't be much of a shock to win against the Expos. Ichiro batting 3rd is an interesting idea, but I agree with everyone that Melvin shouldn't put Aurilia in the 2-hole at least. Winn leading off isn't all that great either but there really isn't any other options... unless we have Jamal Strong, that is.

Lately I'm also involved in an anime fan-subbing group, Anime Haven. Before I got sick, I managed to finish the timing of subtitles for Galaxy Angel Season 3 43-44. It's been a very nice experience to try out something new and being able to contribute to a product that I enjoyed. I should be timing episode 45-46 soon as well. Those who're interested in anime should really give this show a shot! It's a very funny comedy. Season 1 and 2 are already licenced in North America and the first season is released on DVD available in most video stores. Meanwhile one can try getting some episodes of the 3rd season through bit torrent at animesuki.com.
Later on, I'm going to typeset (setting fonts and effects for the subtitles) for a new anime that's just newly coming out in Japan! It's called Phantom Memory Kurau. It's a futuristic show, but so far I don't know much about it yet. I'm just happy to be in charge of an aspect of a fan-sub release at this point. :-)

Comments:
Hey, Nice Blog!

Makes some very interesting reading.

Please be sure to check out my site here - Mininova - for some great bit torrent downloads.

Thanks
  Back to the main page
Post a Comment